To Our Loyal Pretzel Fans,
As a valued Auntie Anne’s customer, we have truly missed you!
We hope you, your families, and loved ones are staying safe and healthy during this time as we all continue to manage through the COVID-19 pandemic. The past few months have brought challenges for many across the country, and on behalf of the entire Auntie Anne’s UK team and our dedicated franchisees, we want to thank you for your trust and for allowing us to continue to serve you.
For more than 32 years, Auntie Anne’s has been dedicated to our Threefold Philosophy of serving fresh, hot, golden brown pretzels in a sparkling clean store, with friendly, courteous customer service - and that has not changed!
At Auntie Anne’s locations throughout the U.K. our valued franchisees and crew members have done an incredible job adapting to the current realities and providing the same superior pretzel snacks and service you expect.
Now, as the UK government relaxes the restrictions that had been placed upon us, we are reopening our stores in accordance with their guidance.
As a predominantly sub-franchised business here in the UK we rely on the continued hard work and dedication of our Sub-Franchisees to bring you our delicious products. As such, throughout this rather unusual crisis we have been working carefully with each of our Sub-Franchisees to plan for their reopening at the right time both for them personally, and for the retail environment in which the store is situated.
For this reason, some of our stores will open before others and it is also possible that one or two of our scheduled opening dates may be subject to change. It is always advisable to please check with your local store before travelling but we will do our best to keep you informed along the way.
As we come together again, we are focused on taking steps to help our crew members and guests feel comfortable in our locations. In addition to all precautionary procedures currently in place for our take-out and delivery services, we are implementing the following when our stores reopen:
1. Following all UK Government Guidance & Industry Best Practice
2. Installing enhanced 'sneezeglass' or customer safety screens throughout all stores and kiosks
3. Using floor stickers and barriers to remind guests to keep to social distancing protocols
4. Providing team members with personal protective equipment, including face masks and gloves
5. Providing Contactless Payment facilities in all stores for our guest's safety and convenience
6. Adhering to enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures including new daily deep cleaning routines
7. Implementing enhancing hand washing procedures
8. Providing alcohol hand sanitiser for our team members and guests
9. Removing all external packaging from our storage areas and sanitising all goods in
10. Carrying out enhanced daily staff questionnaires and temperature checks before their shift to ensure they are safe to work
11. Directing team members to stay at home if they are experiencing fever or any COVID-19 related symptoms
12. Additional Food Safety Training for all our franchisees and crew
13. Ensuring all team members are trained on new procedures and protocols
14. Delivering your pretzels to you hands-free, from our 300 degree oven to packaging
15. Expanding our delivery offerings nationwide through our national partners; Just Eat, Deliveroo and Uber Eats.
16. Enhancing our guest experience with a new Click & Collect Service, which will be launching soon at www.auntieannes.co.uk/order
As we continue to adapt to this “new normal,” we remain committed to making you feel comfortable in our stores and we will continue to closely monitor updates and recommendations from the UK government as well as industry best practice. We look forward to welcoming you at one of our Auntie Anne’s locations soon to bring some pretzel joy to your day.
Stay safe and we hope to see you soon!
Auntie Anne’s UK Team